The Wassmanns

The Wassmanns
Danny, Mel & Tyler

Sunday, February 21, 2010

WOW...It's been a while!

Okay, so I know that it has been a while since I have updated my blog. I am making it my goal to keep it updated from now on. I didn't realize that it has been almost a year since I have posted anything...darn that Facebook! I have really been busy! Between teaching, going to school for my master's, being a wife and a mommy...I have not made a lot of time for my blog. I am back and I look forward to updating my blog and reading yours. Thanks!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Welcome back Melanie. See, you gave up facebook so now you can blog. Hope you stick around!! I enjoy seeing new pictures. Tyler is getting so big, what a cutie!!

About Me

My photo
Hi. I am a First Grade teacher at Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School located in Boonville, MO. I am married and have a three-year-old son.

Followers