The Wassmanns

The Wassmanns
Danny, Mel & Tyler

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Barney Again???!!!

Well, it's official. Tyler is hooked on Barney. Yes, that loveable purple dinosaur visits my home almost daily. I am not sure how, why or when it clicked but he is addicted to Barney. I found an OLD Barney tape in some old school stuff so I brought it home for Tyler to watch. He watched it once without much attention or enthusiasm and that was the end of it. Then all of a sudden he requested it. Well I played it for him. BIG MISTAKE! Now him and Barney are best friends. I don't want him to get to used to watching TV or movies but I let him watch it in moderation. A little Barney goes a long way. I find myself humming the songs during the day at school! Well, I guess I know what I am getting him for Christmas...something Barney! (maybe just a stuffed animal). Well, I am ready for a nice long 5 day Thanksgiving vacation. I am hoping to get some pictures of Ty and the house posted over my break. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi. I am a First Grade teacher at Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School located in Boonville, MO. I am married and have a three-year-old son.

Followers