The Wassmanns

The Wassmanns
Danny, Mel & Tyler

Friday, December 5, 2008

We welcome little Bryce!

We are so excited to say that Dale and Ashley had their baby on November 30. And yes, it was a boy. I think the Wassmann's are destined to have boys. We are so happy for Dale and Ashley. And Bryce is so cute. I can't tell who he looks like yet. I think he has a pretty good mixture of both of them. It am so excited to spoil him rotten because that is what "good" aunts do!
Well, I lied about getting pictures up last weekend of the house and Tyler. I feel so bad because Ashley had pictures up of Bryce 2 days ago and he was just born 5 days ago. I am shooting for this weekend.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi. I am a First Grade teacher at Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School located in Boonville, MO. I am married and have a three-year-old son.

Followers